Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

small gold stamp mill south africa

Cruhser Machine

Three missing 87 rescued after South Africa mine collapse Video South Africa apos s illegal gold miners forced to scavenge in abandoned shafts in a perilous attempt to survive

Almost 90 miners were rescued and three were still missing after a cave in at a gold mine in northeastern South Africa on Friday the firm that owns the mine saThe nation was once the world apos s biggest gold producer but stalled economic growth a fall in demand from China and with reserves being used up faster than expected many are risking all to look for whatever has been left behind

More Info

SAfrica mine unions divided on wage offers in troubled gold sectorPlatinum fails to fill breach left by gold in South Africa

By Ed Stoddard JOHANNESBURG Oct 2 Reuters South Africa s National Union of Mineworkers NUM said on Friday its members had accepted the latest pay offe By Ed Stoddard BRITS South Africa Oct 21 Reuters When South African miner Papi Soke went from gold to platinum he thought he was trading a sunset indu

More Info

S Africa court allows huge class action over miners silicosisCharlize Theron shows off new red locks as she films scene with beau Sean Penn in South Africa for film as his daughter Dylan gives actress stamp of approval  

Hundreds of thousands of South African gold miners can pursue a multi million dollar class action against mining companies over an often fatal respiratory di They have been dating for almost a year but it was all business for Charlize Theron and Sean Penn on Tuesday as they got to work filming their new project The Last Face

More Info

Rio Olympics Caster Semenya wins 800m gold for South AfricaBrazil will open Olympic football against South Africa as the hosts hope Barcelona release striker Neymar for the games

South Africa s Caster Semenya wins Olympic gold in the 800m as Great Britain s Lynsey Sharp comes sixthBrazil will face South Africa in the opening men s Olympic football match as the five time World Cup champions target their first gold medal

More Info

South Africans tell Zuma to stamp out corruptionSouth Africa reports small drop in number of rhinos killed

Thousands of South Africans marched in landmark anti corruption protests yesterday calling for President Zuma to repay millions spent on his Conservationists said rhino poaching remains unacceptably high and court ruling in favour of a domestic trade in rhino horn could further endanger animals

More Info

South Africa s AMCU union votes to strike in gold sectorPlatinum fails to fill breach left by gold in South Africa

CARLETONVILLE South Africa Oct 11 Reuters South Africa s Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union AMCU voted on Sunday to strike at the oper By Ed Stoddard BRITS South Africa Oct 21 Reuters When South African miner Papi Soke went from gold to platinum he thought he was trading a sunset indu

More Info

Springboks Bryan Habana and Damian de Allende join South Africa Sevens training squad in lead up to Rio OlympicsSA gold miners to sue over lung disease

Bryan Habana along with fellow Springboks Damian de Allende and Lwazi Mvovo could chase gold at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics after being named in South Africa s Sevens squadEx gold miners in South Africa can go ahead with a class action against mining companies over health damage allegedly caused by their work a court rul

More Info

Lesotho country profileDylan Hartley says he did not stamp on South Africas Duane Vermeulen

Provides an overview key facts and history of his small country completely surrounded by South AfricaHooker claims he stood rather than stamped on Springbok Lancaster has much to worry about as England regress Talking points from the weekends internationals Continue reading

More Info

Scores of Barberton miners remain trapped underground in South AfricaK9 Killer Dog receives PDSA Gold Medal for helping to save rhino from extinction

As many as 115 workers were trapped underground in a gold mine in the town of Barberton northeastern South Africa earlier today Around 76 miners have been rescued following the collapse of the mineCanine receives animal equivalent of George Cross after risking his life sniffing out poachers in South Africa

More Info

Three missing 87 rescued after South Africa mine collapse Video South Africans tell Zuma to stamp out corruption

Almost 90 miners were rescued and three were still missing after a cave in at a gold mine in northeastern South Africa on Friday the firm that owns the mine saThousands of South Africans marched in landmark anti corruption protests yesterday calling for President Zuma to repay millions spent on his

More Info

South Africa allows silicosis class action against gold firmsThe North South stamp duty divide and effects of BTL stamp duty changes revealed

By TJ Strydom and Zimasa Mpemnyama JOHANNESBURG May 13 Reuters South Africa gave the green light on Friday for class action suits seeking damages from g Landlords in Northern towns and cities such as Darlington Halifax and Doncaster face paying stamp duty for the first time when new charges are introduced this week according to LendInvest

More Info