Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

buying gold mining equipment in ghana

Cruhser Machine

Gold stands out as bright spot in Canadian mining industryGhana gold mine collapse kills 16

As a result of the weak loonie Canadian gold producers are benefiting from the growing gap between their costs and salesAt least 16 people have been killed when a disused gold mine collapsed in Ghana local authorities say

More Info

Randgold ditches AngloGold joint venture in blow to Ghana mine buying Joy Global in deal valued at about $37B

By Matthew Mpoke Bigg ACCRA Dec 21 Reuters Gold producer Randgold Resources said on Monday it was pulling out of a joint venture with AngloGold Ashanti NEW YORK NY Japan s is buying mining equipment maker Joy Global in a deal worth about $37 billion

More Info

Acacia Mining seeking gold assets across west Africa Eldorado to suspend all mining activities in northern Greece

By Abhiram Nandakumar Jan 16 Reuters Acacia Mining Plc is looking to buy gold mines and exploration projects in Senegal Mali and Ghana to expand in west Eldorado Gold Corp confirmed it will halt all mining and development activity in northern Greece next week after the leftist government suspended its technical studi

More Info

How one Ghanaian town sprayed away 74 of malaria cases in two yearsGold mining company extends Aberdeenshire search following discoveries

The impact of malaria on productivity led one mining company to implement a comprehensive anti malaria programme now used in 22 districts Sue George reports on the Obuasi modelIn the Obuasi area of Ghana private sector investment in tackling A company searching for gold in Aberdeenshire has doubled the size of its prospecting area after uncovering rock laden with the precious metal throughout the area GreenOre Gold which is backed by a Turkish goldmining giant has now licensed

More Info

First Mining Finance sees more acquisition opportunities after three way dealGhana gold mine collapse kills 16

First Mining Finance founded by Canadian mining heavyweight Keith Neumeyer unveiled a three way deal in which it will buy Gold Canyon Resources and PC Gold for about $66M in stockAt least 16 people have been killed when a disused gold mine collapsed in Ghana local authorities say

More Info

AngloGold says Ghana manager killed in riot over illegal miningBarrick Gold Corp to reduce debt with US$298 million from Zijin Mining partnership

CAPE TOWN Feb 10 Reuters AngloGold Ashanti said on Wednesday its head of corporate affairs in Ghana was killed on Saturday during a riot among illegal m Barrick Gold Corp has received US$298 million cash from selling half of its interest in the Porgera mining operation to Zijin Mining Group

More Info

AngloGold says Ghana manager killed in riot over illegal miningEndeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mine

CAPE TOWN Feb 10 Reuters AngloGold Ashanti said on Wednesday its head of corporate affairs in Ghana was killed on Saturday during a riot among illegal m Deal will see Endeavour acquire a 90 per cent interest in the Karma mine in Burkina Faso

More Info

Goldcorp Inc stops operations at Northern Ontario mine to investigate fatal worker accidentHow one Ghanaian town sprayed away 74 of malaria cases in two years

A rock fall buried a worker and the scoop equipment the person was working in resulting in the fatality at the Musselwhite gold mine at Opapamiskan Lake the company saidThe impact of malaria on productivity led one mining company to implement a comprehensive anti malaria programme now used in 22 districts Sue George reports on the Obuasi modelIn the Obuasi area of Ghana private sector investment in tackling

More Info

Barrick Gold Corp to reduce debt with US$298 million from Zijin Mining partnershipPeru Scrambles to Drive Out Illegal Gold Mining and Save Precious Land

Barrick Gold Corp has received US$298 million cash from selling half of its interest in the Porgera mining operation to Zijin Mining GroupLa Pampa an area devastated from illegal mining in the Madre de Dios region of Pe

More Info

Gold ETF buying continues to accelerateGold plunges below US$1 100 as US dollar rises

ETF buying was very limited in and showing that investors had very little interest in the gold sector But it has come back in a big way so far in Gold prices plunged to a five year low in overnight trading putting additional pressure on a gold mining sector that is already facing razor thin margins

More Info

Acacia Mining seeking gold assets across west Africa buying Joy Global in deal valued at about $37B

By Abhiram Nandakumar Jan 16 Reuters Acacia Mining Plc is looking to buy gold mines and exploration projects in Senegal Mali and Ghana to expand in west NEW YORK NY Japan s is buying mining equipment maker Joy Global in a deal worth about $37 billion

More Info

Gold mining costs continue to come downGreece suspended but Eldorado Gold upgraded anyway

Gold miners have managed to cut their costs significantly since prices started to freefall in And fortunately it appears that trend is not slowing down We believe that the risk/reward has now shifted in Eldorado s favour

More Info

Airships delivering workers and supplies will help oil mining industryTSX slides led by drop in mining gold

Zeppelins to serve as workhorse in the North and the oilsands to transport heavy equipment to places with no all weather roadsThe Toronto Stock Exchange closed lower Thursday led by declines in the metals and mining and gold sectors while the Canadian dollar continued its slide hitting its lowest closing price in more than a decade for the second consecutive day

More Info

TSX slides led by drop in mining goldGoldcorp Inc stops operations at Northern Ontario mine to investigate fatal worker accident

The Toronto Stock Exchange closed lower Thursday led by declines in the metals and mining and gold sectors while the Canadian dollar continued its slide hitting its lowest closing price in more than a decade for the second consecutive dayA rock fall buried a worker and the scoop equipment the person was working in resulting in the fatality at the Musselwhite gold mine at Opapamiskan Lake the company said

More Info