Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

used coal mining equipment for sale

Cruhser Machine

Vale of Brazil Sells Coal Stake to Mitsui Co for About $950 MillionSweden backs sale of German coal mines to Czech group

The sale of a stake in Vale s African coal operations to the Japanese trading company comes after commodity prices both for coal and for Vale s metals export have fallen sharplyCOPENHAGEN Sweden s Social Democratic government said Saturday it is endorsing the sale of state owned Vattenfall AB s four coal mines and mining assets in Germany to Czech investors sparking harsh reactions from environmentalists

More Info

Mongolian union boss sets himself on FIRE to protest sale of coal mining industryCoal giant Peabody Energy Corp files for bankruptcy as worst slump in decades takes toll

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT This horrifying footage shows the shocking moment a trade union leader in Mongolia sets himself alight protesting sale of coal mining industry in ChinaFounded in US coal giant Peabody Energy Corp sought help from the courts today the most powerful convulsion yet in the struggling coal industry

More Info

Former Patriot Coal workers begin applying for jobs in rehiring process with Blackhawk MiningFormer Patriot Coal workers begin applying for jobs in rehiring process with Blackhawk Mining

CHARLESTON WVa Former Patriot Coal workers have begun applying for jobs with Blackhawk MiningCHARLESTON WVa Former Patriot Coal workers have begun applying for jobs with Blackhawk Mining

More Info

ALEX BRUMMER Natural resources are going cheapAmid coal market struggles less fuel worth mining in US

Weighed down by a ton of debt the grand old dame of South African mining Anglo American is putting its iron ore coal and nickel mines up for sale along with its niobium and phosphate depositsBILLINGS Mont Vast coal seams dozens of feet thick that lie beneath the rolling hills of the Northern Plains once appeared almost limitless fueling boasts that domestic reserves were sufficient to power the US for centuri

More Info

Environmentalists expanding legal campaign to stop coal mining over climate changeCanadian coal mine Grande Cache sold for US$2 amid plunging bulk commodities demand

DENVER Boosted by a recent victory in Colorado an environmental group is expanding its legal campaign to try stop coal mining over climate change by challenging permits for some of the largest mines in the WestThe Japanese trader paid a 70 premium for Calgary based Grande Cache when they bought it three years at the peak of a coal boom

More Info

BC s first underground coal mine in more than 25 years approvedDeutsche Bank Wants To Stop Destructive Coal Mining But Won t Say How

The province has handed HD Mining International an environmental assessment certificate for the $688 million Murray River coal project Energy and Mines Minister Bill Bennett announced MondayNEW YORK Deutsche Bank said Friday it will finally phase out financing for mountaintop removal coal mining a particularly damaging form of strip mining that removes mountain peaks to access coal depositsThe German banking giant has been a

More Info

Mongolian union boss sets himself on FIRE to protest sale of coal mining industryThree years ago this coal mine was worth $630 million Now it sold for $1

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT This horrifying footage shows the shocking moment a trade union leader in Mongolia sets himself alight protesting sale of coal mining industry in ChinaThe destructive force of a collapse in world coal prices has been underscored by the sale of a mine valued at US$631 million three years ago for just a dollar

More Info

ALEX BRUMMER Natural resources are going cheapThree years ago this coal mine was worth $630 million Now it sold for $1

Weighed down by a ton of debt the grand old dame of South African mining Anglo American is putting its iron ore coal and nickel mines up for sale along with its niobium and phosphate depositsThe destructive force of a collapse in world coal prices has been underscored by the sale of a mine valued at US$631 million three years ago for just a dollar

More Info

Coal project clears hurdleFormer Wallabies captain David Pocock live tweets as he chains himself to a digger during coal mine protest 

A Chinese owned mine in northeastern British Columbia has passed another hurdle towards opening its controversial coal project British Columbia s government has granted an environmental assessment certificate to HD Mining International Ltd for Former Wallabies captain David Pocock has locked himself on to mining equipment in northern NSW as part of a protest against a new coal mine in the area

More Info

Report The Money Wasted On Stranded Coal Assets Could End World Energy PovertyKanata firm helps design space Swiss Army knife

Nearly a trillion dollars $981 billion to be exact According to a report released today by the Sierra Club CoalSwarm and Greenpeace Boom and Bust Tracking the Global Coal Plant Pipeline that is the estimated amount that could be Kanata company Neptec Design Group will be working with a North Ontario mining technology firm to create equipment that could be used for deep space prospecting missions to the moon Mars or even an astero

More Info

Australia coal mining marks challenge for UN green push Sweden backs sale of German coal mines to Czech group

By James Regan SYDNEY Nov 3 Reuters UN calls to curb greenhouse gas emissions by ending most electricity generation using coal will face some tough ch COPENHAGEN Sweden s Social Democratic government said Saturday it is endorsing the sale of state owned Vattenfall AB s four coal mines and mining assets in Germany to Czech investors sparking harsh reactions from environmentalists

More Info

Coal mining sector running out of time says CitigroupCommodities Rout Slows

Industry unlikely to pick up without advances in carbon capture technology as governments seek to drive down emissions banking giant warns RTCC reportsUS banking giant Citigroup says the global coal industry is set for further pain predicting Inc on Tuesday reported lower quarterly net profit that missed expectations as lower prices for copper coal and iron ore hurt mining equipment orders and warned the recent fall in oil prices would make for a difficult year in

More Info

Canadian coal mine Grande Cache sold for US$2 amid plunging bulk commodities demandVale of Brazil Sells Coal Stake to Mitsui Co for About $950 Million

The Japanese trader paid a 70 premium for Calgary based Grande Cache when they bought it three years at the peak of a coal boomThe sale of a stake in Vale s African coal operations to the Japanese trading company comes after commodity prices both for coal and for Vale s metals export have fallen sharply

More Info