Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

gold mining machines used to mine ore

Cruhser Machine

Endeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mineEldorado Gold gets licence for Olympias mine project in Greece

VANCOUVER Endeavour Mining Corp TSX EDV has a friendly deal to acquire Vancouver based True Gold Mining Inc and control of a new mine that s preparing to pour its first gold within a matter of weeksEldorado had been in a dispute with the Greek government over plans to develop gold mines in northern Greece with Athens voicing environmental concerns

More Info

Silence far from golden for child labourers in the mines of UgandaAvocet Mining halts Inata mine operations due to strike

Official records deny its very existence but the grim reality is that gold unearthed by children working in Ugandan mines is flowing freely into the global marketAgaba has no sense of a future beyond the mercury laced waters of the gold mining Dec 8 Reuters Gold miner Avocet Mining Plc said on Monday it had halted operations at its Inata gold mine in Burkina Faso due to a labour strike The min

More Info

Small companies round up Beowulf mining s Kallak iron ore project risesBarrick Gold Corp to face US class action lawsuit over Pascua Lama mine project

A BULLISH resource update from its Kallak iron ore project in Sweden lifted Beowulf Mining 003p to 188p while driver fatigue monitoring systems firm Seeing Machines accelerated ¼p to 613p after a £57million fundraisingThe suit claims Barrick misstated facts of its now halted Pascua Lama gold mine project on the border of Argentina and Chile

More Info

Loch Lomond mine could begin producing Scottish gold within months First gold expected from Cononish mine

Australian company apos s ore processing project attracts interest from jewellers eager to get their hands on the first batchA Scottish mine is expected to produce its first gold following the launch of an ore processing trial

More Info

Province grants two year water discharge permit to Mount Polley mineLens Blog Taking Time to Mine Portraits

The BC government Monday granted a short term water discharge permit to Imperial Metals Mount Polley mine to ensure a containment pit used to store mining waste will not overflow The company is using the Springer Pit excavated to obtain ore Sean Hawkey trekked to a Peruvian mine set up a mobile darkroom and used silver nitrate from the mining process to make portraits of the miners themselv

More Info

Barrick Gold Corp to face US class action lawsuit over Pascua Lama mine project First gold expected from Cononish mine

The suit claims Barrick misstated facts of its now halted Pascua Lama gold mine project on the border of Argentina and ChileA Scottish mine is expected to produce its first gold following the launch of an ore processing trial

More Info

Junior miner Champion Iron agrees to buy troubled Bloom Lake mine in QuebecEndeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mine

A buyer has finally emerged for the troubled Bloom Lake iron ore mine in Quebec which was shuttered nearly a year ago after incurring massive lossesVANCOUVER Endeavour Mining Corp TSX EDV has a friendly deal to acquire Vancouver based True Gold Mining Inc and control of a new mine that s preparing to pour its first gold within a matter of weeks

More Info

Centamin brings industrial scale gold production back to EgyptOceanaGold Corp buys Romarco Minerals Inc for $856 million gains low cost mine in low risk area

After three millenniums mining company Centamin PLC puts Egypt back on the gold mining map with its Sukari mineOceanaGold brings to the deal cash flow which Romarco needs to build an open pit gold mine at its Haile Gold project in South Carolina

More Info

First gold poured from Cononish mineVancouver company reveals plan for restarting Dufferin gold mine in Nova Scotia

A Scottish mine produces its first gold following the launch of an ore processing trialVANCOUVER A Vancouver company says it plans to acquire and restart a gold mining operation on Nova Scotia s east coast

More Info

There s gold in them there highlands Experts aim to extract £50m in Scottish gold this yearRio Tinto Turquose Hill get green light to expand Mongolian copper gold mine

A MINING firm has been given the go ahead to trial an ore processing plant at Loch Lomond this summerBEIJING China Anglo Australian mining giant Rio Tinto and a Canadian affiliate announced Friday that they ve given a green light to the launch of the next stage of a multibillion dollar gold and copper mine in Mongolia following delays and

More Info

Province grants two year water discharge permit to Mount Polley mineBrazil gets compensation over dams

The BC government Monday granted a short term water discharge permit to Imperial Metals Mount Polley mine to ensure a containment pit used to store mining waste will not overflow The company is using the Springer Pit excavated to obtain ore Mining company Samarco agrees to pay the Brazilian government compensation over the collapse of two dams at its iron ore mine in Minas Gerais state

More Info

Legacy of Hard Rock Mining in the West Death of a River a Community s ResponseLoch Lomond mine could begin producing Scottish gold within months

A century and a half of hard rock mining with no accountability without consideration for environmental consequences or downstream neighbors has taken a heavy toll in the West Metallic acidic wastewater from mines have a long term effect on Australian company apos s ore processing project attracts interest from jewellers eager to get their hands on the first batch

More Info

BRIEF Acacia Mining says gets approval for Gokono mine in Tanzania Goldcorp s underground Dome mine to close 106 years after first production

Nov 27 Reuters Acacia Mining Plc Company s name changed to Acacia Mining from African Barrick Gold Plc Approved the definitive feasibility study in TIMMINS Ont Underground work at Goldcorp s Dome mine will come to a permanent halt around mid year more than a century after it originally began producing ore from one of Ontario s most prolific gold regions

More Info